The Trans-Siberian Train also known as “The Vodka Train“.
Enjoy an unforgetable trip with the Trans-Sib-Train along one of the longest railways of the world, following the footprints of Alexander von Humboldt.
approx. 20-day trip from Moscow to Beijing on the Trans-Siberian Railway. Starting with 2 days in Moscow visiting Red Square, the Kremlin, GUM and a lot of other scenic and historic places in Moscow. First stop with the Trans-Siberian-Train will be in Kazan, with a beautiful Kremlin of its own, and Yekaterinenburg, which has a few days of relaxation and summer activities on Olikon Island in Lake Baikal.
Enjoying the typical Russian sauna (Banya) hiking or mountain biking, plus a few days in Mongolia’s capital, Ulaanbaatar, and it’s breathtaking surrounding countryside, as well as few days among the temples and markets in Beijing.
Train accommodations in 1st and 2nd class compartments plus accommodations in 4-5 star hotels (several times) breakfast included, in romantic and comfortable wooden cabins on Olikon Island (included breakfast, partly full board)
City tours, tour buses or vans, transfer costs
Trip organization and translations: English/German/Russian
Price starts with EUR 4,500.
Group: Maximum of 8 people + trip organizer and translator.
- Transsiberian-Train in first and second class compartments (2- and 4-bed-compartment) in Russian standard wagons of the Trans-siberian Railway
- Accomodations in rooms with double-bed according to the tour description hotels, hostels and typical wooden huts.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner acording to the tour description
- All transfers and excursions, entrance fees are not included
- Tour Guide/Translator, English guided trip with a mother tongue Russian guide
- Trip-price-Insurance (Sicherungsschein)
- Visa Service (additional fees, can be organized by SMS Frankfurt)
- Consul fees
- Health-Insurance, required
- Personnel Incurance
Departure mid June from Moscow, Russia.